Hear nah...if this story is true then we totally gone clear in this place. If it is true then how are we the public to trust the protective services when we have sensitive information. If true this puts lives at risk.
In fact, here's a list of things I trust right now more than Toppy and the TTPS.
1. The water in the drains next to the bus route by Beetham
2. Gas station sushi
3. A man selling a TV outside Double Palm
4. City gate bathrooms
5. A taxi driver who say he waiting on one to leave
6. A trini who say he now leave home
7. Anybody who start a sentence "ah swear to God"
8. Businesses who say "message for price"
9. A cold roti and a warm supligen at 2am
10. A fart when I have diarrhea